Thursday, December 29, 2011

32 Weeks!

How far along? 32 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Still haven't been weighed ...and Ros hasn't either :) Not worried about my weight when you can definitely tell that the belly is growing! She does check me over though and tells me I look great (the same), and asks for any swelling problems... "nope".

Maternity clothes? I went and bought a couple things to wear to Christmas Parties :) I love that they just look like normal clothes now....mostly. I did find a pretty hideous formal dress that had a bow over the belly. Not my style. I think the lady helping me figured that out when I tried it on and I realized the tie went to the front rather than to the back :s Oh well, she was great help after that and found me a couple great outfits!

Stretch marks? Not yet.

Sleep: Still great! Lacking due to Christmas...but I don't consider lack of sleep due to fun to be a bad thing. All caught up now though!

Best moment this week: I love my appointments with Ros :) I leave feeling excited and sure of myself and abilities. I wish I could have her for all life decisions.

Movement: Tons! And now I can recognize sleep patterns. I totally get the reasoning behind why they sleep when you're moving and are awake when you're still...this guy will want to be rocked ALL the time :)

Food cravings: We now have a working fridge! Water, fresh fruit, and fresh vegetables! It was a rough week of canned and boxed foods :s

Gender: I BLABBED!! Dad knows. It was completely innocent...and he's excited :)

Labor Signs: Nope...and there won't be until at least 37 weeks ;)

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

What I miss: I didn't go skating or tobogganing at Christmas. It's just not as fun when you can't go all out!

What I am looking forward to: Not having to go to work!! Only 14 more shifts!!

Weekly Wisdom: Have confidence in yourself and just do what you have to do to get it done! It's all about your frame of mind...which takes practice and work!

Milestones: Got our list of must-haves for a water birth from my Ros a.k.a. Nanny MacPhee. Now...Babymako must make it to 37 weeks to have one :)

1 comment:

  1. Gaah! I'm so excited for you! Especially now that you've gotten your "To-Do List" from Ros :) It will be even more exciting when your pool gets dropped off!

    ReplyDelete