Tuesday, January 17, 2012

35 Weeks!!


How far along? 35 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Don't know, don't care. I do feel a lot better now that the holidays a.k.a. all of December is over. Back into eating a normal balanced diet...not just baking, and back into the exercise...not running around shopping and going to parties.

Maternity clothes? Hello Bravado Nursing Tanks!! Love these...have em in every colour!!

Stretch marks? None...but I'm still sure that they'll come.

Sleep: Holy Charlie Horses!! I experimented yesterday because Nanny McPhee said that they are due to a calcium deficiency. The past couple days I have doubled my calcium pill and started drinking a glass of milk before bed. No charlie horses! I forgot yesterday...and I got charlie horses again last night. So overdosing on calcium it is :)

Best moment this week: I'm done work!! It was bittersweet. I enjoy my job. I enjoy learning something new everyday, and I'm good at it ;) I also have the BEST co workers. This group of friends are so genuine and make me feel fabulous about myself! I can truly be myself around them and the same goes for them. I love their confidence and how comfortable they are being themselves. They support me 100% and I do the same for them. I look up to them so much! They make the job! We had a pizza party, I got another gift, and my friends came to visit me...I even got a couple hugs in there too :) I will miss them over the next 13 months....but I know I'll have way more fun seeing them outside of work! Hello lunches, coffee dates, and of course...shopping!

Movement: Lots! I have a bruised rib. Not from kicking...he just likes to stretch and compress his foot right against my ribs for long periods of time. Although, it eases up when I walk and exercise...go gravity!

Food cravings: Water...love it.

Gender: Okay...so we all know it's a boy lol.

Labor Signs: No...but I do know that my pelvis is moving and his head has dropped...which also means nothing. Ah pregnancy.... everything means something and nothing ;)

Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

What I miss: My friends from work...but we have lunch plans already in the works :)

What I am looking forward to: Maxin and Relaxin for the next 5 weeks...hopefully.

Weekly Wisdom: Have confidence in yourself and just do what you have to do to get it done! It's all about your frame of mind...which takes practice and work!

Milestones: Ummm....must I mention being done work again?!

1 comment:

  1. So true, everything in pregnancy means something or nothing! haha.

    Enjoy this time before baby comes!

    ReplyDelete