Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Exciting News for a Poncho Dog!

Okay, I just went to Walmart to finish shopping for home birth supplies and hospital bag supplies (just in case). I needed some wee pads for myself....yes...myself. While in the pet department I found the perfect toys for Poncho!!

It has been a never ending search for the past 8 years to find appropriate sized toys for Poncho that are just as indestructible as the big dog toys. Well, today ended the search.

The Brand: Lil Ruffs
The Logo: A chihuahua with a mohawk...seriously.
Price:$1.97 per toy
The idea: Miniature toys that are just as cool and tough as the ones they make for the big dogs.

Needless to say, Poncho has been spoiled and is currently in the kitchen trying to decide which toy to play with.

Now to find the PERFECT boots...

No comments:

Post a Comment