Monday, January 30, 2012

37 Weeks

How far along? 37 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I finally caved...I have gained my 20 lbs just like the books told me.

Maternity clothes? Nothing new! Now that I'm off work, I hang out mostly in pj's and t-shirts.

Stretch marks? Still no stretch marks...but for any haters out there...I also did not get the huge boobs that I wanted. And I still have plenty of time for stretch marks...

Sleep: Not good anymore. I consistently wake up with cramping for about 3 hours every night.

Best moment this week: I'm happy that with all the baby stuff going on, I was able to plan a surprise party for Robert's 30th birthday. I really do have a loving, supportive, and appreciative husband. I'm glad that he was celebrated this month before the arrival :)

Movement: No more punching or kicking. More like squished...rolling, and stretching.

Food cravings: I am SO thirsty. I wake up at night parched and crampy :( But Robert is there, ready to offer me a nice cold glass of water :)


Labor Signs: I think it's safe to say that pre labour signs are there. I always thought that as soon as I hit 37 weeks, I'd be trying to get this baby out (even on Friday night). But, I'm okay if he wants to stick around longer :)

Belly Button in or out? Barely in. I have a scar above my belly button that is sticking out more...my belly button will be following shortly.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

What I miss: Nothing

What I am looking forward to: Practicing our coping skills now that I'm not so comfortable :) More yoga...more meditating.

Weekly Wisdom: Have confidence in yourself and just do what you have to do to get it done! It's all about your frame of mind...which takes practice and work!

Milestones: Being 37 weeks! Almost done :) I am really lucky to have had such an easy pregnancy. Everything that has been present has been by the book. i.e. if the book says that I'm 37 weeks and pre labour can start....I will start pre labour the first day of 37 weeks. Or, boobs stop hurting in your second trimester...mine will stop hurting the first day of the second trimester. It has been so good and I have felt energized...even now that sleep is lacking. (Probably will trick me into doing it again...sometime).

1 comment:

  1. holy man!! I know it must not seem that way to you but it's felt like your pregnancy zoomed by. Can't wait to hear the news of your little one!

    ReplyDelete