Friday, December 7, 2012

Wahoo! December!

This is really just a quickie post to let everyone know I am still alive :)

December is normally busy enough for everyone but with all the corporate Christmas parties to be planned every weekend (and during the week this year too!) our house is extra insane:)

Parties at our house, parties to attend, parties to plan and execute....Man! Add in school stuff, and extra quality family time and December flies!

I hope every one has fun this month and enjoys the hustle and finds some extra peaceful moments

:) 

I'm happy that I could keep my clients over the holidays! I wasn't sure if I could manage it this year but it all worked out :) The extra income during the holidays doesn't hurt either....especially on mat leave ;) I'm pretty grateful they stuck with me! I was wondering what would happen when I had a family...turns out they still like me...maybe even more now:)  It just adds the fun craziness!


No comments:

Post a Comment