Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Diaper Bag....Check!

I have been pretty good about not requiring a diaper bag.  Really...I had my purse stuffed full of everything Will could possibly need when he was a newborn and didn't use any of it when we were out and about.

What bothered me more was having a purse bursting with unorganization and things that were never used.  So I became quite good at being a light traveller.  Diapers, Wipes, changing pad, nursing cover.  

Then Will got older and a bit more demanding...Diapers, wipes, changing pad, bottles, snacks, toys...And then we added two more kids to the mix.  They are always asking me to carry something ;)

So...now I needed a diaper bag.  Which is kind of exciting!  I thought I would want one that looks like a normal purse but when I got to looking I didn't.  I went to my IT store Cravings and found a Skip Hop one that I had been eyeing up for $90.  Which isn't bad for a diaper bag from Cravings.  I decided I would leave it and if I was still thinking about it a week later I would buy it.

Then we stopped at Winners and found the same bag for $49!!  I still left it behind to think about it.  After Christmas I was back at Winners.  All the diaper bags were gone except for the one I wanted!!  I took it as a sign and grabbed the last one :) 

Here she is...I love it the print!!  Fun, and trendy and makes me feel like showing off that I'm a mom!  Look at my bag!!


1 comment:

  1. NICE choice! That's beautiful!

    Never ever leave anything at Winners- you can always return it later! :) It was definitely "fate" that kept it there waiting for you! :) So glad you got it- and at a great price! :) Nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete