Thursday, June 27, 2013

Buy ALL the shoes!!

So I have been wondering where to buy Sanuks for kids and found them at Escape!!  Thanks for the tip Carey!!  Great customer service too!!  Three kids and an adult were hooked up in 15 minutes.  Everyone got what they wanted and no tears!!  The staff even seemed to enjoy it :)

Kids shoes are something I spend money on too.  There is a huge difference between how Walmart or Joe shoes pan out versus the name brands.

We got home and I realized that I cannot walk into my narrow front hallway because of all the shoes.  So I decided to give some away!!  The pile wasn't nearly as big as I was hoping it would be though...

Here's the thing...
The kids each have 1 pair of active outdoor shoes for every season and 1 pair of casual outdoor shoes for every season.  Plus a pair of dress shoes, and a pair of indoor shoes for school.

That is 12 pairs of shoes right there!

Will is the exception because he is new and shiny so he has so many shoes I don't even bother thinking about it!  Let's say he has 9 pairs of shoes just from the ones I can think of right now.

So we're at 17 pairs of shoes.

Then there are the shoes for Robert and I.  Adults have WAY more occasions that call for different shoes.  There are probably 10 pairs for both of us.

So now we're at 27 pairs of shoes sitting in my front entrance!!  That I can't get rid of yet!!  Normal??!!
Anyone??!!

Please someone make me feel better...

I do have a reno planned to help our narrow, long front entrance but not until fall when we aren't so busy outside ;)


2 comments:

  1. We should have talked yesterday...I just realized Ari as 5 pairs of shoes, plus winter and rubber boots. Oh! And water shoes...He has more shoes then he is old...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I forgot to add in rubber boots! Make that 30 pairs!

      Delete