Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Mom-mobile

It was between a white Honda Odyssey or a white Ford truck...it was up to my dad and the truck won!...surprise!

It's great!  It fits all of us and I can haul stuff :)  Who do you think got all the hardwood flooring to our house ?

Plus, because it's my truck and I'm the one who drives it, Hayden assumes that I am the better driver ;)

It has a sunroof, child locks, things like cruise control etc, is roomy, and has cup holders galore!

It does have some of my typical dad accessories such as chrome and Harley mud flaps...now I can drive and park like an a-hole in my truck :)

Thanks Dad!!  Life is soooo much easier!!!

...now I have to sell Sheila... :(

2 comments:

  1. Love the new wheels! We're talking about getting a truck too! Who knew trucks were such mom-mobiles, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering how you were doing it in your little red car! :) This looks very strong and fancy! :)

    ReplyDelete