Sunday, September 30, 2012

My 30th Birthday!!

...was AWESOME!!

Saturday morning consisted of me sleeping in and breakfast in bed.  Then all the kids and Robert joining me for breakfast in bed.  I see a king size bed in our future :)

Then Karen came by and took Sagelyne and Hayden out to Rosthern for a sleepover.  Mom came over to babysit Will!  First babysitting experience and everyone lived!!  It was totally fine :)
Robert and I went to a wedding at the Berry Barn and a reception at the Mandarin!  What a fantastic wedding...so. much. fun.  And it was open bar ;)  Not bad...  We even ended up having to call Zero 8 for a lift home!

This morning Carl and Tara came over to babysit.  Robert and I went to the Saskatoon Inn for brunch at the Botanica and hit up Starbucks on the way home.  Will just napped the whole time we were gone :)  Poor Carl and Tara.  They were a little disappointed lol.

Then I was forced to go shopping at the Cravings tent sale with Will while Mom, Robert, Sagelyne, and Hayden decorated and prepped for my birthday party.  After I got home it was cake time!  I even scored some bling and flowers :)

Such a fabulous weekend.  I love planning for everyone else but I soooo enjoy low key events for myself :)  Perfection.

Bonus!  Will has decided that he can drift off to sleep on his own!  That was totally random.  It is hard to trust yourself and Rachel and Amanda know that I question sleep and worry about it all the time.  After I had tried everything I decided to just suck it up and wait.  Will is such an easy baby and has done everything a baby is expected to in his own time.  I decided that sleep may be the same.  And it worked :)  For now ;)

FYI...Hayden has been asking me for days to put on my wedding dress.  So I did ;)

Here are some pics!













3 comments:

  1. Fabulous bling, and great peace lily! :) I LOVE that you put your wedding dress on for him... you look fabulous! :) :) You also look fabulous in the blue dress too- wedding attending dress?

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome day!!

    And holy crap your wedding dress looks amazing! I don't think I could get mine done up right now...eek.

    ReplyDelete