Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Progress!

Sometimes things just work themselves out :)

Hayden's teacher called me to have a little chat.  I was so pleased to hear what she had to say.  She said that she really enjoys having Hayden in her class, that she appreciates his insightfulness, and did admit that he is just too "gosh-darn" cute.

I was soooo relieved.  She said that Hayden has done a complete 360!  She feels like they have some mutual respect for each other...and she now takes the headset off when speaking to him directly!  Hayden loves this!!  He feels like he can talk to her now.

We have a plan to foster Hayden's insightfulness, intelligence, and independence.  We're both worried that one day he will conform and those will disappear.

I'm so happy we found some balance and my Hayden can stay who he is...with some tweaks to make life easier for Mrs. K ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment