Monday, October 8, 2012

The naughty and nice thanks list ;)

I am grateful for many things!  Here is my list....I lost my halo for some of them...

I am grateful for the berry hues of fall make up.

I am thankful for fall fashion.

I am thankful for the Humbolt shopping trip every October with Josie and Carey :)

I am thankful for my Sweet William.

I am thankful that I have a house to dwell on and endlessly work on, I am thankful that I can go out and blow our budget on groceries and make delicious meals for my family, I am thankful that I have three beautiful children that I can keep clothed (even sometimes stylin) and warm.  I am thankful that I have three smiling, happy children that get to live and do what kids do and have the freedom to do what they want to do.

I am thankful for my husband.  We have been through so many trials early on in our relationship and we made it.  We feel like we can take on anything. We don't take ourselves too seriously.  No matter what...at the end of the day...we are best friends and that out weighs anything else.  That alone makes everything else not matter because we are happy together and we have each other.  We can play and have fun together every day.  I always knew that Robert would be an amazing father...he had a great example.  He can act like a child, he can play, he can listen, and we trust each other fully when it comes to parenting decisions.  I can go on but I'll stop here.

I am thankful for coffee and my Keurig.  I truly admire people that can survive the day without coffee.  You are definitely better people than I am.  I cannot survive.

I am thankful for my blog.  It allows me to say what I cannot in person.  Things that I wish I had time to say.  Things that get lost because of all my thoughts running through my head every day.

I am thankful for fall and spring.  I love the seasons of change.  I am a little leery of them as every now and then they bring change that we don't want.  But even those changes have led to new chapters and a lot of good.  They have made our family stronger.  These seasons have typically been filled with good! Baby announcements, weddings, growing families...

I am thankful for my friends that I don't see nearly enough of!

I am thankful for Starbucks and Cravings and Winners...my guilty pleasures.

I am thankful for brunches with Beth and lunch dates with Chelsea.

I am thankful that my kids are active, competitive and like sports.

I am thankful for a community that supports us in adding S and H to our family.

I am thankful for all the moms and dads in my life that have supported me and all of my questions!s






No comments:

Post a Comment